To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2034 East Kentucky Avenue
Ruston, LA 71270
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • Ruston, LA
Posted 2 months ago
Currently seeking a rewarding position in the Human Resources field with a focus on building client relationships? Manpower has the position for you.
Manpower is currently looking for an energetic and career minded individual for a full- time Staffing Specialist for the office located in Ruston, LA. Manpower is the industry leader in workforce solutions. As a Manpower staffing specialist you are joining the third-largest human resource service provider in the world with over 3,900 offices in 82 countries. If you are interested in the recruiting industry and would like to be a part of a Fortune 500 company, please consider applying for the position of Staffing Specialist in Ruston, LA.
A Staffing Specialist has the rewarding and diverse job of recruiting for multiple companies throughout the immediate area as well as providing employment services to hundreds of job applicants.
The main responsibilities of a Staffing Specialist include:
* Screen and identify qualified applicants for our major clients; ranging from industrial to office
* Conduct daily full-screen face to face interviews with applicants
* Communicate with hiring managers and decision makers at client sites
* Fill temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement positions
* Visit prospect client locations and maintain current client relations to generate business
*Participate in job fairs and networking events in the community
* Perform associate appraisals and safety inspections
* Verify employment qualifications which includes background checks and drug screens
* Handle general HR duties, completion of I-9 and W-4 paperwork
* Previous experience in Human Resources is a plus, but we will train the right candidate
* Bachelors degree is a plus
* General knowledge of labor and employment laws
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - effective customer service is a priority
* String organization skills
* Strong attention to detail and able to multi-task
* Eagerness to work with a team and have fun