To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
- Juan Pablo Garcia Jr.
- Phone: 262-886-8000 ext. 261
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PointOne Recruiting Solutions • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 2 months ago
Are you a standout Controls Project Engineer looking for a challenging position with a cutting edge company? If so I have a phenomenal opportunity for you to join a dynamic, industry leading company in the customization of high quality welding and assembly equipment for the automotive industry.
In this position you’ll be responsible for the performance and profitability of the control system related technical aspects of a project (i.e. – electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, water, welding, lubrication, and programming). Systems may include programmable logic controllers (PLC), operator interface terminals (OIT), robots, servos, distributed I/O, welders, AC/DC drives, vision systems, material handling, conveyors, spraying, dispensing, industrial networks, instrumentation, pneumatics, hydraulics, and electro-mechanical control devices.
Minimum of eight (8) years of custom automated equipment controls design, build, implementation, debug and troubleshooting experience (direct experience with assembly equipment preferred, as it relates to manufacturing and factory floor automation).
Control system design experience
· Electrical – Strong experience required
· Pneumatic – Working knowledge required (ability to size, specify components, and design is a plus)
· Hydraulic – Working knowledge required
Programming and commissioning experience
· PLC - Strong experience required (Allen-Bradley and Siemens preferred)
· HMI - Strong experience required (Allen-Bradley and Siemens preferred)
· Industrial Networks (DeviceNet, Ethernet, EtherNet/IP, RIO, ControlNet, ProfiBUS, ProfiNet, ProfiSafe) – Some experience required
· Servos – Solid working knowledge and some experience required
· AC/DC Drives – Solid working knowledge and some experience required
· Peripherals (i.e. - RFID, pin stampers, vision systems, bar code readers, serial interfaces, etc…) –Some working knowledge and experience required
· Experience providing designs that comply with industry-accepted standards and codes (i.e. - OSHA, ANSI, NFPA, RIA, NEC, etc.)
· Proven experience managing project budgets and schedules
In return for your hard work and contribution to keeping our client as a leader in their industry you’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits package. As well as unheard of growth potential and a company culture second to none!