Handle high-level accounting, managerial accounting, and oversee financial activities of the company. Manage and supervise all aspects of accounting from payroll to tax compliance. Will report to Chief Financial Officer, and will assist with development of internal control policies, procedures, and financial planning as needed.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) a must.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) license preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience as a Controller; 5 to 10 years of experience is preferred Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations.
- Familiar with MS Office Suite; Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with accounting software and experience with a software system implementation. Experience with Oracle preferred.
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work well with senior executives and team, as well as mentor/lead other team members.
We utilize E-Verify.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Certified Public Accountant