RHP Properties is a growing, privately-held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 260 manufactured home communities in 28 states.
We are presently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Pedalers Pond community located in Lake Wales, FL, who will perform general grounds and lawn maintenance, as well as basic repairs to homes owned by the community, for 40 hours per week.
As a successful Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Perform maintenance to ensure homes and community areas are in proper condition.
- Execute assigned work orders and report status to the Community Manager timely and efficiently.
- Promote goodwill by handling all contacts with residents, prospective residents, visitors and other employees in a spirit of courtesy, cooperation and attentiveness.
- Use established procedures to identify deficiencies and take immediate action with community manager approval.
- Ensure community grounds are appropriately manicured. Regularly treat for weeds, rake leaves, plant flowers/shrubs, spread mulch/woodchips/stones, trim shrubs and hedges, cut down and remove tree limbs as needed, and perform other lawn care services as necessary.
- Remove and dispose of garbage on community grounds, including common areas, main entrance and from resident’s sites as needed to maintain community appearance.
- Perform snow removal using a snow blower, hand shovel or a plow truck, as applicable.
- Advise Community Manager or Maintenance Supervisor of residents who do not properly dispose of their excess garbage or have large/bulk items that may require pickup arrangements.
- Perform regular inventories of maintenance and grounds equipment and supplies to advise Community Manager of equipment and supply needs.
- Maintain order and appearance of garage and storage areas.
- Maintain all maintenance and grounds equipment to keep it clean and cared for.
- Comply with national, state and local health and safety laws to reduce accident occurrences and to protect residents, the company, team members and vendors.
- Perform seasonal pre-maintenance service on a timely basis.
- Remain available for “on call” duties as needed.
- Participate in the refurbishing of Community Owned homes.
- Perform repairs and maintain the community water and sewer lines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Property Maintenance