To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plano, TX
- Human Resources Department
- Phone: 469-321-6802
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Relationship & Sales Representative - Entry Level
Axiom • Plano, TX
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Opportunity is for full time + paid training + start ASAP!
Join our Customer Relationship Team!
Now Interviewing Qualified candidates
Axiom Marketing is now searching for bright and customer focused individuals who are eager to make an impact from day one, grow within a company, and take on increased responsibility over time!
We are ready to hire an individual who shares our values and can make a positive contribution to our already amazing team!
What will you be doing?
Axiom's representatives are responsible for managing and mailing the customer relationship, guiding the customer through the life of the sale, providing customer service, and creating retention. The goal of the Customer Relationship Team is to create personalized interactions and build lasting relationships.
- Customer service
- Customer Retention
- New customer acquisition
- Client branding/marketing
- Full time leadership mentoring
- Customer Relationship management
Please note: This position is an Entry Level position, with no ceiling on the opportunity for growth.
- Frequent team get togethers / events
- Salesforce CRM & top of the line tech
- Opportunity for financial success
- Develop an abundance of transferable skills
- Broaden your professional network
- Personal development plans
- Non micro-management style
** Axiom offers the support of exceptional customer service & sales training and the rewards of advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, incentive trips and awards.
Our team is comprised of professional, personable and efficient communicators and proactive thinkers. To be considered you must possess integrity, character and an exemplary ambition for success.
Our ideal candidate profile is:
- Someone who is efficient; can work quickly and accurately with great attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and is a fast learner
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated with an upbeat personality
- Appreciation for great corporate culture
- Always striving to improve
- Someone who is a great relationship builder
Our team operates in a fast-paced, fun environment and is the engine that drives our company forward. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth of the company while developing and advancing yourself both personally and professionally.
For Immediate Consideration Submit Your Resume Today!
Visit us online at www.axiommarketinginc.com