0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
REPORTS DEVELOPER/DATA ENGINEER
Location: Houston, TX
Type: Permanent (hybrid)
- Partner with stakeholders to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. You should be able to work across functions and effectively present, recommend and communication a position by demonstrating its value and tradeoffs.
- Exceptionally organized and process driven in developing approaches and delivering on those approaches for end solutions.
- Successfully demonstrates experience in designing and developing enterprise-wide data integration, analysis and reporting solutions using appropriate and available tools at hand.
- Proven ability in designing and developing BI solutions against transactional systems as well as data warehouse environments.
- Has effectively facilitated design sessions with technical resources as well as requirements discussions in a client/user facing role.
- Understands software implementations and methodologies (SDLC).
- Reviewing and analyzing data from multiple internal and external sources.
- Well adept at database optimization of processes and completing performance tuning of code when needed.
- Able to self-direct and succeed with minimal guidance.
- Comfortable conducting design and code reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, engineering, or MIS.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in data integration, analysis, reporting or related field. (e.g., software developer, data analyst, data scientist, report developer, BI report developer, BI analyst, SQL analyst).
- Experience with reporting and/or BI tools (Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, PowerBI, etc)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services and data warehousing.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration services and/or other 3rd party Enterprise Data Integration platforms.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (SQL, noSQL, etc)
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Framework, c# and data tools.
- Experience with Deltek ERP solutions (Vision, Vantagepoint, etc) is preferred but not required.