SUBWAY® is hiring motivated, energetic leaders with Quick Service restaurant management experience for the Kansas City, MO and Leavenworth, KS area who are motivated to grow their careers with an expanding company and are committed to quality, service, people development, and solid financial management of restaurants.
For over 22 years we have provided guests a dependable, consistent experience. Restaurant leaders develop and coach our team, make our terrific subs, bake bread and do various prep work tasks to maintain the restaurant. We operate 12 restaurants in the Kansas City Area.
We offer great training and advancement opportunities for those who have limited management experience. If you've ever wanted to expand your career but have found your opportunities limited, we are an excellent place to learn and grow. Our expert mentors will help train and guide you to a better career. We have staff members who have started as a Sandwich Artist and worked their way to General Manager, Area Supervisors and have even gone on to own their own restaurant locations.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for ensuring their location is exceeding customer service expectations, meeting corporate and franchise standards, and delivering solid financial results. As the Manger you will oversee operations for one location, including developing the professional abilities of staff team members and ensure that all business operations are enforced in regard to financial controls, operational standards, policies and procedures, and maintaining a positive dining experience for customers.
Duties of the Restaurant Manager:
- Maintains overall management responsibilities for the Subway Restaurant.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in preparation, cooking, wrapping or packing food serviced or prepared by the restaurant.
- Collects monies from in-house or delivery customers, or assembly food orders.
- Directs food preparation personnel to ensure food adheres to standards of quality to maintain cleanliness of restaurant and equipment
- Coordinates activities of workers
- Engage in keeping business records, ordering or purchasing supplies, and delivery of foodstuff to retail customers.
- Interviews, hires, discharges, trains and evaluates restaurant personal.
- Paid holidays
- Performance incentives
- Insurance after 90 days
- Career advancement opportunities
- 1 year restaurant or retail management experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Be able to exert well-paced mobility for extended periods
- Have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 occasionally
- Exceptional team building capability
- Ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance & employee satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Must live within a 30 minutes drive of restaurant location
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license & vehicle insurance.