To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Surprise, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a well-rounded Maintenance person to provide both preventative maintenance and repair work to common areas, and individual apartments. A positive, enthusiastic attitude are essential.
- Conduction inspections and repairs of resident apartments and common areas.
- Managing daily, monthly, and quarterly punch-lists.
- Scheduling bids, submitting reports, and documenting the execution of state mandated Safety items.
- Be responsible for the building's plumbing, masonry, carpentry, painting, electrical, refrigeration, air conditioning, flooring and grounds.
- Execute preventative and responsive maintenance.
Associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out.
- Experience working in a multi-unit complex.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform repairs and maintenance in a variety of areas:
- Minor electrical
- Provide leadership in areas of safety and accident preparedness