To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Our Company, one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of building supply products, is seeking an experienced sales professional to service the Boston, MA area.
Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, quota driven, and results oriented with a proven and documented history of success. We are looking for candidates with experience in selling building materials Candidates must be aggressive, driven salesperson with existing relationships with lumber yards and building materials dealers in surrounding areas.
If you are a proven leader who welcomes the opportunity to work in a challenging and financially rewarding environment, we want to meet you. We offer attractive base salaries, aggressive commission incentives, competitive benefits package, including matching 401k.
- Responsibilities include territory management, canvassing new opportunities, territory growth, customer service, and the ability to build relationships and develop new business through face-to-face interaction with our existing customer base as well as new customer prospects.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Drives vehicle throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Communicates and understands competitive field level pricing across product categories.
- Works with inside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts, customer ownership and other critical personnel.
- Knowledgeable in the sales process OR steps of the sale.
Our Company. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, gender, religion, age, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information and other non-merit factors. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity with us.
Our Company prohibits discrimination in all aspects of its personnel policies, program practices and operations and relationships with employees and applicants, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring and merit promotion. We promote programs of affirmative recruitment and employment at all levels. We subscribe to, and will implement to the full extent, all applicable laws that promote equality of opportunity.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. We are firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within our Company.