Express Employment Professionals is currently hiring for an experienced Mortgage Loan Processor. You will join a highly collaborative and goal-oriented team. You are a good fit for this position if you have working knowledge of policies, procedures, and tools utilized in small bank mortgage lending. You will thrive in this position if you are a fast-paced multitasker with the ability to meet quality standards in a deadline driven environment.
ü Pay range - $26 hr - $31 hr (+Bonus based on production and quality)
ü Work from home position
ü Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401k, PTO
ü We value the growth and well-being of our employees
In this position you will...
· Process residential mortgage loans (FHA, Conventional, VA, USDA – purchase and refinance transaction(s) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements.
· Obtain and review required loan documentation and submit complete loan packages to Underwriting for approval.
· Manage a pipeline of loans and maintain timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
· Communicate with loan officers, buyers, title companies, and builders. Provide excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
· Obtain and verify that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepare the file for submission to Closing.
· Understand and apply local, state, and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
· Stay up-to-date with changes in policies, procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the mortgage industry.
Knowledge and Skills
· Proficient in Loan Prospector Advisor, Desktop Underwriter, Word, Excel, Outlook, Encompass, and general computer skills
· Minimum of 3-year mortgage experience
· At least 2-year retail mortgage loan processing experience
· Experience with small bank mortgage lending
· Bilingual (Spanish)