Our client, a multi-location medium and heavy-duty Kenworth and Volvo truck dealership group, is looking for a Service Advisor/Writer to join their Lynchburg, VA team. This is a very rewarding career where you will be excited about coming into work. You’ll be managing a key component of our business and for that you will be compensated.
It is time to work for an organization that values their employees. Your voice will be heard, and you will have the ability to influence changes and make a difference in a rapidly expanding company. Several of their employees have long tenure, so you can rest assured that you will have the chance to build a lasting career and retire from this stable organization.
Some benefits of this opportunity include:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package – includes medical, dental, vision, Section 125 plan, flex-spending plan, group life and disability insurance, voluntary life insurance, holiday, vacation and personal leave pay, 401(k) plan with company matching contributions, and supplemental insurance.
- The company promotes a progressive environment with an emphasis on teamwork, customer service, training and personal development.
- Stability – Company is financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion.
- History of Excellence – Work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you!
- Excellent communication and ability to relate well with people
- Good organization and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Proficiency working with computers
- Good customer service skills
Please click Apply or email your information to: URL blocked - click to apply
Veterans encouraged to apply.
An Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Complex Problem Solving