Day-Glo Color Corp., the world’s largest manufacturer of daylight fluorescent pigments, has an opening for a Maintenance Electrician for their Cleveland manufacturing facilities. We offer an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, EAP, 401K match and tuition reimbursement.
- Electrical installation of new and trouble-shooting and repair of existing electrical and control equipment.
- Assist in major mechanical repairs and conduct routine mechanical repairs.
- Prepare purchase requisitions for materials needed for stock and for the completion of projects. Perform inspection rounds and train other Maintenance employees.
- All work must be done in a safe, neat and accurate manner. Housekeeping must be maintained. Must adhere to any Quality Process implemented by the Company.
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN JOB SKILLS:
- Machine electrical installation, trouble-shooting, repair and over-haul.
- Plant lighting installation and repair.
- AC and DC motor diagnosis and repair.
- AC motor starter and associated control logic-repair and replacement
- National Electric Code.
- Control equipment, timers and instrumentation.
- Relays, switches and contacts.
- Electrical test instruments.
- Conduit and Wiring.
- NEMA ratings, panels and circuit breakers.
- Explosion-proof electrical installations.
- Lift truck-training course.
- Must acceptably complete training programs of department and maintain a satisfactory skill level in skills covered.
- Must be capable of making all required electrical installations and to trouble-shoot the same, while meeting all Local, State and National electrical safety codes.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the National Electric Code.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, electrical diagrams, PLC diagrams and ladder logic, sketches, parts lists, manuals, bills-of-material and work orders.
- Must have a working knowledge of general mechanical tasks.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the attached electrical job skills.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must work in a safe and efficient manner, maintaining good housekeeping conditions in all areas.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Day-Glo Color Corp. is the world’s largest manufacturer of daylight fluorescent pigments. We develop technologies that improve and enhance any color, from subtle specialty effects, to glow-in-the-dark pigments, to our classic range of fluorescents that react under black light.
View the full profile
We’re proud of our heritage and the role our fluorescents played in pop culture history. From the days of disco to punk rock and pop-art posters to graffiti on the Berlin Wall – No matter the trend, no matter the event, DayGlo was there making things brighter, bolder and so much cooler! But there’s a lot more to DayGlo than just fluorescents.
With our extensive technical expertise and diversified product lines, DayGlo has served the world’s color marketplace since the 1930’s. At DayGlo, we even make colors better – richer reds, deeper blues, and even make colors glow in the dark!