Our client in Rock Hill, SC 29730 is seeking an Accounting Manager by the end of January. The right candidate must have extensive experience with GAAP, cash reconciliation, excel, managing the books and will be responsible for leading the accounting department, including payroll, AR/AP, and the senior accountant. This role will be full-time with the opportunity to get hired on after 600 hours worked. The schedule will be Monday-Friday, weekends as necessary, starting at $31.00/hour.
With Onin Staffing you will expect weekly direct deposits, medical/vision/dental benefits after 30 days of hire, vacation/holiday pay!
This candidate will need to be a self motivator and independent, positive thinker. They will train under the CFO of the company and take over their responsibility in the accounting management aspect. Multiple interviews will be expected for this role.
Requirements for this role are as follows:
- Accounting experience
- Cash reconciliation experience
- Bookkeeping experience
- Gas company experience preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Independent thinker, self motivator
If you are the candidate we seek, be sure to apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31.00 /hour
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Approve journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
- Reviewing monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Prepare various monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform other general accounting functions
- Approve journal entries and general ledger account reconciliation
- Prepare month end journal entries and various balance sheet reconciliations
- Approve month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Supervise the general ledger accounting staff and functions
- Supervise the accounts receivable and accounting staff
- Perform various accounting general ledger duties and analysis
- Approve monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts to general ledger
- Review and posting of accounting staff journal entries
- Maintain balance sheet account analysis and prepare monthly journal entries
- Applying cash receipts, reconciliations, and general ledger accounting
- Prepare monthly general closing entries
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations for advanced accounts
- Supervise the accounting staff (accountants)