The CoWorx philosophy—Together We’re Better—embodies our commitment to working hand-in-hand with our clients and our employees.
Our longtime client is a power management company made up of over 99,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. They produce energy-efficient products and specialty services that help their customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably.
Our client is looking to add a mechanical assembler to their team. This is an excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity, in Windsor, CT.
Average duties of this position may include...
- Read, comprehend and produce product according to work instructions and team leader instructions.
- Assembly of products and subassemblies requiring simple nut and bolt assembly with a limited amount of electrical wiring.
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of their work area.
- Correct use of lean tools in the work area.
- Must observe safety rules and regulations at all times
- Study and understand blueprints, including geometric dimensioning and tolerances, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, and sequence of operations.
- Utilize equipment including, but not limited to, drill press/hand drill, hand grinder, hand router, rivet equipment, miscellaneous hand tools and torque wrenches to assemble parts.
- De-burr holes and edges.
- Mix sealants and adhesives and apply per customer specifications.
- Visually and dimensionally check own work prior to submitting to inspection.
- Clean and prepare final part for inspection and paint operations.
- Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Responsible for the accurate recording of all paperwork and labor entries associated with the position.
Some equipment used in these positions may be…
- Electronic meters
- Photometric measuring devices
- Tape measure
- Air tools
- Drill taps
- Wire strippers and cutters
- Crimping tools
- X-Acto knives
As a CoWorx employee you are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Patient Care Program, Paid Holiday Program, 401(k), Credit Union, 2 Payroll Options: Direct Deposit or Payroll Debit Card and an Employee Referral Bonus...Earn up to $125 referring your friends.
Click apply now or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CoWorx Staffing Services
111 Founders Plaza, Suite 601
East Hartford, CT 06108
Together we’re better.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assemble Mechanical Part
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product