Licensed Property & Casualty Agents Wanted!
This P&C Agent will have 1+year prior P&C insurance sales experience, be comfortable handling inbound and outbound calls, explaining new coverage options to customers and be adept at providing independent excellent Customer Service. This licensed agent will be responsible for helping grow and maintain Alliance and Associates' client base by assisting customers with obtaining proper home and auto insurance coverage with one of the many carriers we are appointed with.
Compensation for this opportunity includes a base hourly rate and monthly production bonus opportunities.
This Licensed Property and Casualty Agent will possess:
Active 20-44 or 2-20 Florida insurance license preferred ( or active non-resident )
- 1 yr. previous Property & Casualty experience preferred
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Digital literacy proficiency (assessment due)
- Typing skills of 34+ WPM with 95% accuracy (assessment due)
- Workflow understanding and CRM experience.
- Solid ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, with proven time-management skills
- Groomed critical thinking skills to overcome customer objections
- Be a self-starter able to work productively in a home office environment
- Clean background without felony or misdemeanor convictions involving theft, fraud, or violence
- Call center experience desired.
Remote Office Compatibility Requirements:
- Speeds of 20 Mbps upload and 100 Mbps download
- Hard-wired internet connection to support outstanding call quality & prompt response times. ( Satellite ISPs or wireless connectivity are not supported by our systems)
- Quiet, distraction-free, and productive remote environment.
Should you think you meet the requirements and is ready to be screened, feel free to book an appointment here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote-Licensed Property and Casualty sales agent
Our Ideal Applicant will be adept in:
Handling inbound calls with prospective insureds to provide adequate coverage options explaining policy types and coverages to insureds.
- Tracking and recording call results and customer issues/inquiries in appropriate systems.
Collecting ancillary documents from insureds and assisting with payments and working together remotely with your sales team and managers to maximize efficiency.
Generating leads and referrals and overcoming sales objections and close over the phone.
- Managing an overall exceptional experience with Alliance’s customers in accordance with state regulations and insurance laws.
About Alliance & Associates
Alliance & Associates has been in business since 1990. Alliance has grown from a staff of a few employees in our Jasper, FL office to over 150 employees in the continental US. Alliance and Associates is a large Property & Casualty Agency that services over $90,000,000+ in annualized premiums with access to most of the top-rated carriers in the states of Florida. Along with our Property & Casualty Division Alliance has successful Life and Commercial divisions, is one of the top-ranked MGAs in the state with Florida Blue, and is part of the Florida Blue Advisory Council. More information about Alliance and Associates and the full line of insurance products and services we provide can be found at www.alliance321.com.
Alliance and Associates is proud to be part of Patriot Growth Insurance Services, a national insurance services firm that partners with employee benefits and property and casualty agencies across the United States.
- Phone Skills
- Time Management