To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Buffalo, NY 14228
- Ashley Dineen
- Phone: 617-248-0780
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative – Call Center Associate
The Panther Group • Buffalo, NY
Posted 2 months ago
Customer Service Representatives, realize your full potential with The Panther Group! As a leading provider of temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing, we can open the door for your next career opportunity. Right now, we are seeking entry level Customer Service Representative for a contract hire opportunity with one of our clients. Count on The Panther Group to find you the right opportunity where you can learn, prosper, and grow in your accounting career. We are a trusted partner in your work and career life! Apply Today!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist current customers through inbound and/or outbound calls answering their questions and concerns about products and services. Your overall goal will be to retain customers and expand business by providing excellent service in a professional and consultative manner.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Initiate and field client calls in a helpful and intelligent manner in order to maintain company professionalism standards.
- Understand and learn multiple business segments and clientele.
- Communicate in writing and verbally (in person and/or via phone) with supervisors, managers, co-workers, clients, and upon occasion, debtors.
- Participate in various problem solving and decision making activities requiring skills such as listening, speaking, reading, writing, analyzing, basic math, independent thinking, organization, prioritizing, planning and delegating.
- Operate various equipment and systems requiring manual and visual dexterity and hand/eye coordination (i.e. typing and keyboarding).
- Take on other additional tasks as time allows.
- Coachability: Being receptive to feedback, willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement and is receptive and responsive to change.
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives who are motivated and professional, with a strong work history and a desire to grow professionally within an organization. You should also have strong analytic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. It is also important that you display excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to articulate and explain information clearly.
Additional qualifications for the role include:
- Prefer two or more years of previous work experience, with a background in customer service or call center roles.
- Ability to learn new software applications.
- Ability to type 45 wpm with high level of accuracy is a must.
- Basic math and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- College degree preferred but not required.