To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Goodyear, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lufthansa Aviation Training • Goodyear, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Provides part and tooling support for the aircraft maintenance department. Maintains the stability and reputation of the Certified Repair Station of LAT US by complying with all current FAA and other legal requirements. Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. Responsible for accurately identifying parts that have been ordered and ensure orders are complete with the required documentation (FAA-8130, EASA Form One, COC, etc.). May be required to visit vendors and distributors to collect parts for AOG aircraft, calibrated tools, etc. Performs monthly cycle counts and annual inventory. Processes logistics for shipping & receiving thru UPS, FedEx or other couriers as required. Interacts with floor supervisors, technicians, vendors and students.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Process parts requested by Technicians in a timely manner.
- Processing of repairable parts for in-house repairs.
- Processing of repairable parts sent out for vendor repair, warranty items, and core returns.
- Processing the received parts into computer base program for inventory access by Technicians.
- Tool control and issuing of specialty tools, toolboxes, and specialty toolboxes.
- Issue, receive, and deliver parts, tools and general stock thru computer base programs.
- Execute purchases as required based on system generated requisitions.
- Ensure all paper work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Data entry.
- Maintains and files appropriate records.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures.
- Identifying cost reduction opportunities.
- Have an understanding of repair station manuals as well as all applicable illustrated part manuals, current FAA Regulations, OEM publications, vendor supplier catalogs and shall perform duties in accordance with all established policies and procedures as contained within these and other documents.
- Keep the Parts Supervisor informed of any unusual situations.
- Performing other duties or functions as assigned.
Physical/Mental/Environmental Demands of the Job:
- Job requires 0-25% sitting at a computer, requires 26-100% standing, kneeling, bending, walking, climbing and lifting up to 50 lbs. in the performance of job duties.
- It demands mental concentration and the ability to work in a team environment with fellow coworkers.
- Services are in a customer service/warehouse environment, which requires the ability to multi task at times.
Contacts within/outside organization:
- Communication with technicians, supervisors, flight operational personnel, students, customer, and management on a daily basis in a supportive environment.
- Occasionally will be required to communicate with company vendors, accounting personnel and auditors.
Minimum Experience Required:
- General knowledge of aircraft parts preferred.
Minimum Education Required:
- High school diploma or GED certificate required.
Minimum Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license, and be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Customer service skills and computer knowledge skills are necessary.
- Must pass a FAA required drug test and a mandatory company background check.
- Personal transportation to work is required.
- A reimbursement for uniforms will be provided.
- Have a positive attitude and professional appearance are essential.
- Must maintain and enforce a policy of personal decorum and demeanor, which ensures a positive company image in a team environment.
We offer a competitive salary and fringe benefits, including tuition reimbursement, flight privileges, 401(k) with enhanced company match, medical, dental, disability, EAP, vision, and life insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.