Maintenance Job Duties
● Complete and troubleshoot common apartment service requests
● Light plumbing & electrical experience preferred
● Change/repair light bulbs, locks
● Must be able to install and repair appliances
● Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
● Ability to perform pressure washing, groundskeeping, leaf blowing of breezeways and parking lots
Maintenance Job Requirements
● Have dependable transportation to and from work
● Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
● Ability and desire to jump in and assist with other community projects
● Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
● Own a set of basic hand tools (ex – screwdriver, channel lock/pliers, wrenches, etc)
● Power Tools A PLUS!!
● Ability to lift 40-50 lbs.
● Maintain a friendly and customer service-oriented approach to co-workers and customers
APPLY TODAY! #Work4BG
Once your application is received a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to start your journey to your career in Property Management!
Can’t wait to start your new job?! Check out [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Apartment Maintenance Technician and register today! This will ensure you are first in line!
Know anyone else looking for an amazing opportunity in a multifamily career?! We reward referrals! Ask us how you can make an extra $50*!
BGSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing the same opportunities for employment to all qualified people. regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, uniform service, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic which may be specified in such laws and regulations.