Automotive Accessory Technician
Automotive Accessory Installers are responsible for mechanically installing, and Upfitting, various types of vehicles with accessories, custom wheels & tires, lift and lowering kits, exhausts, intakes, etc.
- Installing electronic accessories such as DVD players, stereos and remotes
- Installing lift kits; suspension work
- Disassemble and reassemble interior panels and trim
- Maintaining the standard and quality of service of the organization.
- Understanding and delivering to the specific requirements of the customers.
- Maintaining the proper functioning of all service tools and equipment.
- Coordinating all work with co-workers and team members.
- Automotive Technician experience required, specifically suspension work
- Previous install experience required
- Audio/Video exp. a plus
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional working environment
Start your career as an Automotive Technician with Hoyte Dodge RAM Chrysler Jeep today.