Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Location: US-GA-Lawrenceville
Job Days Worked: Rotating Schedule
Job: Hours Fr o m: 6:00 PM Hours To: 6:00 AM
Looking for a challenging and exciting career opportunity as a Warehouse Supervisor? Imagine being a team member of Ricoh Electronics, Inc (REI) with a rich history of environmental conservation, community involvement, and steady company growth. REI is one of 229 consolidated companies, which comprise Ricoh Company, Ltd., a leading provider of document management solutions, IT services, commercial and industrial printing, digital cameras and industrial systems. REI produces thermal media and toner products at our facilities in Lawrenceville and Buford, GA.
REI is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor with strong leadership and warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment to supervise the warehouse operations at our facility in Lawrenceville, GA, which is a 24/7 operation. The work hours are from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am on a rotating schedule. In this fast-paced environment, the Warehouse Supervisor will oversee the daily work activities of warehouse operators by coordinating and prioritizing activities for the efficient flow of materials and products through the manufacturing process.
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all employees by ensuring that operational procedures and processes are performed safely and provide a safe work environment.
- Supervise warehouse operators daily work activities and work performance, providing coaching, training and counseling as appropriate.
- Plan and establish daily and weekly work schedules and assignments to meet warehouse goals while maintaining SEQCD standards.
- Communicate, train, and enforce adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and monitor the flow of materials and finished goods in and out of the warehouse. Confirm completion of daily material movement, shipping and receiving plans and schedules. Monitor finished product packaging. Maintain picking, shipping and receiving records and other related files.
- Supervise physical inventory counts and inventory reconciliation processes.
- Submit work orders for warehouse and equipment maintenance or repair.
- May supervise or participate in activities to support Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ).
- May coordinate the pickup and disposal of hazardous waste materials and/or recycling.
- Prepare periodic inventory status reports; correct negative inventory quantities and discrepancies.
- Prepare periodic warehouse operator performance reports to identify gaps in daily inventory transactions via scanning material to AS400 systems.
Warehouse Supervisor Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory or lead experience in a shipping/ warehouse function within a manufacturing environment required.
- Read and write numbers in decimals.
- Speak and understand basic instructions in English.
- Strong problem solving skills resolving material control, storage and quality problems required.
- Good leadership skills required with the ability to foster a team-oriented department.
- Mandatory forklift truck experience. Forklift license and the ability to pass REI’s forklift certification upon hire required.
- Hand-held scanning device and other material handling devices experience preferred.
- Paper roll clamp experience a plus.
- Intermediate experience using MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, to create reports for management, and compiling data into charts and graphs.
- Able to work 6 pm - 6 am, 12-hr rotating days, 2-2-3 rotation, including every other weekend, over-time and some holidays required.
AA/M/F/VETERANS/Individuals with Disabilities, EOE, Drug-Free Workplace
Ms Office(Create Rpts, Graphs & Charts)
Shipping/Warehouse Not Logistics
Supv/Foster Team Oriented Dept.