We are currently hiring UPHOLSTERY TECHS for our vehicle interior and trim operations.
This position will report to our West Chester location.
- Measure, cut, and sew fabrics, leathers, and carpet materials.
- Working from patterns and instructions cut, bond, and assemble pieces to final design and style.
- Fit, install, and secure material on work piece, using hand tools, power tools, glue, cement, and staples.
- May operate sewing machines and embroidery machines.
We offer competitive wages, day shift operations, and progressive benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability plans, 401(k), paid time off and more.
If you take pride in what you do and have a passion for excellence, we want to hear from you.
Eagle Specialty Vehicles is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Ability to use rulers and tapes to measure, mark, and cut materials.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Ability to watch gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training preferred.
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools used in the upholstery trade.
- This position will frequently stand, walk, bend and move about department.
- Some physical exertion will be required to stretch and secure materials on frames.
- Must demonstrate ability to follow safe work practices.