To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
684 Ann Arbor Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Payroll Clerk / Human Resource Administrator
Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Plymouth, MI
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for organizing and processing payroll files, on-boarding and benefit administration. We train for success and offer competitive compensation.
- Communicates effectively and politely with all customers, colleagues and managers.
- Maintains a high level of customer service and professionalism in all aspects of position.
- Processing of weekly, semimonthly and monthly payrolls.
- Assist with the on-boarding and new employee orientation process.
- Assist with the coordination of benefits meetings.
- Ensuring the integrity of the benefits system.
- Assist employees with time clock related issues.
- Handle dealership accounting functions.
- Problem resolution of account related issues.
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of Payroll and HR experience required
- Automotive Dealership experience is highly preferred
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Must be able to interact and communicate well with others
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience preferred
Our commitment to you:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Employee Discount Program
Resumes must be submitted online only - no phone calls please!
Not accepting calls from outside employment agencies regarding this position.