Handles customer care requests professionally and as quickly as possible. Responsible for evaluating requests, scheduling trades to complete work, expedite repairs and ensure homeowner satisfaction.
- Manages completion of quality home repairs within standards set by company and industry specifications
- Respond to homeowner service calls as assigned by the Customer Care Coordinator and/or Customer Care Manager
- Contact homeowner within 24 hours and inspect calls within 72 hours
- Evaluates homeowner request to determine whether repair is warrantable or the responsibility of homeowner
- Monitors business partners work for completion and satisfaction of repairs
- Completes minor home repairs; obtains customer’s approval for completed work
- Monitors status reports for accuracy
- Expedites emergency repairs
- Assists in maintaining community standards
- Meets and greets homeowners during orientation walk
- Minimum High School or GED preferred.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience required, preferably with a homebuilder
- Must possess good organizational and time-management skills, communicate effectively, and understand technical aspects of residential construction
- Able to analyze problems, determine solutions, and produce desired outcome
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a positive manner
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 2019-5060
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The history of our Company is amazing. Lennar began in 1954, as F&R Builders, co-founded by Gene Fisher and Arnold Rosen. In 1956 Leonard Miller joined F&R by investing $10,000 and replacing Gene as Arnold’s partner. Through Leonard’s guidance and Arnold’s attention to construction, our hallmark traits of Quality, Value and Integrity were born. In 1970 we became a public Company under the corporate banner of Lennar, a combination of Leonard and Arnold’s names.
View the full profile
Through the years, Lennar has grown to a disciplined and spirited team of Associates who have fine-tuned the art of identifying and capturing opportunities to grow and become an even better Company. The result is a long proven track record of strategically timed and impeccably executed expansions into new markets. As a result, Lennar now builds homes in some of the most desirable cities and states to live in all across America, and has now become one of the most respected homebuilders in the nation.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and retirement homes in Communities that cater to almost any lifestyle – such as urban, golf course, Active Adult or suburban Communities.