- Must be willing and able to work any shift.
- Must be a strong team player with great communication skills.
- Develop an understanding of the quality practices required. to perform the material handling, transport and picking of orders to support AOG requirements and other needs in markets.
- Under moderate supervision, demonstrate an ability to operate in a high-paced, productive environment to support all internal customer requirements in a timely, professional manner.
- Process pick tickets/ orders by pulling and issuing parts to support service center, spare parts sales, back shops, ASC and distribution allocation.
- Ensure correct regulatory documentation accompanies parts.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of inventory management systems (such as Corridor or SAP) to process all relevant transactions associated to material handling and distribution.
- Demonstrate brand protection awareness by adhering to Material Handling Standards.
- Handle and transport Dangerous Goods in accordance with standards.
- Elevate any discrepancies to appropriate party as needed with clear communication on steps taken and needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment and assist in facility management and general housekeeping. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory procedures to include experience in material services, inventory control or production control.
- Experience of computerized inventory management system.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile