Are you a degreed CORPORATE TRAINER looking for your next opportunity in Chicago? Do you have a passion to develop and design E-learning curriculum and training programs from scratch? Are you experienced with collaborating with various business units and manipulating multi media and video applications to create training programs? If so, we have a newly created job that was meant for you!
This TRAINING DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST role is an excellent opportunity in the Greater Chicago area with a technically focused and fast growing company that offers outstanding health benefits, a very competitive compensation package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and many other side benefits!
If this is for you or someone you know, please forward a current resume to: URL blocked - click to apply
The TRAINING DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST is a key member of the company’s Human Resources team. This individual will work in a highly collaborative environment utilizing adult learning methodologies to help analyze training needs, assist in the development of a corporate development strategy, support the delivery of courses, and monitor and report on the effectiveness of training.
This newly created role will play a key objective in supporting development initiatives such as evaluating, coordinating and facilitating a comprehensive range of learning and education programs for all employees.
· Collaborates with HR, Technical Learning and Development Team, business leaders, and subject matter experts to design, develop, and deploy learning solutions to address identified needs.
· Manages multiple training projects simultaneously; assists in the development of project plans, coordinates resources, identifies and overcomes barriers, and ensures timely completion
· Organizes various day to day training activities including learner enrollments, logistical set-up, material planning, and post-training follow-up/analysis
· Creates, delivers and maintains leadership development materials, including in-person and online training and other resources
· Instructs and facilitates in a wide variety of education and training classes and leadership workshops as needed
· Develops train-the-trainer programs where applicable
· Integrates the latest technology in ways to enhance learning and performance improvement
· Owns of all training activities and materials ensuring they meet the requirements set by relevant organizational and statutory policies including employment and federal and state laws
· Serves as the key point of contact to answer staff questions regarding training needs and programs
· Conducts needs assessments to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of learning and development programs
· Audit and modify training courses as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Business, Instructional Design, Human Resources, Education, Training and Development, Organizational Design, or related field required
· Five years professional experience in a training capacity in a MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT; to include adult learning, instructional design, and curriculum development utilizing blended learning approaches, required
· Must have successfully created and implemented multi-location, multi-media training programs
· Working knowledge of training development software
· Travel requirements: Will be required to travel to client locations Nationwide and in Canada. 20%
· Learning Management System (LMS), preferred
· Experience must include but not limited to:
o Leadership development
o Management skills
o Strategic planning
o Communication skills
o Relationship building
o Speaking and writing
If this is for you or someone you know, please forward a current resume to: email@example.com