MSX International is currently seeking a Software Engineer. The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Ensures the implementation of functional/nonfunctional requirements to produce the final solution
- Coordinates and consults with application architects to ensure design is appropriately implemented within the solution or service
- Develops solutions with architects to ensure interoperability of interfacing systems and develops prototypes
- Uses Agile methodologies to produce quality solutions
- Provides input on program estimation and project planning
- Develops implementation and transition plans
- Ensures solutions or services adhere to IT principles such as optimizing system performance, maintainability and usability requirements while meeting the company’s IT standards, procedures, security, and policies
- Leads team members for a shared understanding of the solution
- Interacts with technical peers (Product Managers, Designers, Anchors and Software engineers), IT, business management, and vendors
- May participate in cross-functional global committees (e.g., standards, best practices)
- Strong Object Oriented development background Java/J2ee and Spring boot
- Strong knowledge on SQL
- Experience in Spring, RESTFUL/SOAP
- Web services development
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in JAVA development using IntelliJ or similar tooling
- Strong Java development skills, including Java, Spring boot, JSON, XML, JUNIT and Cucumber
- Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories and Build Tools like GRADLE
- Experience in ORM frameworks like Hibernate or JPA
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Develop and implement new software programs using TDD and BDD approach
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems
- BS Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience
*** Note: No Corp to Corp Candidates ***
Use Programming Language
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-00584
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
MSX International (MSXI) is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions, integrating automotive best practices, technology, and information.
Not Ready To Apply?
Our products and services include:
Dealer Development and Process Improvement
Technical Support and Information Management Services
Staffing, Vendor Management, and Training Services
Now, more than ever, the automotive industry is being challenged to work smarter, faster, and more efficiently. This makes choosing a knowledgeable partner who can provide valuable insights into industry issues and deliver proven improvements of paramount importance.
With more than 70 years of industry experience, we know what it takes to keep our clients a step ahead of the competition. We also have over 3,600 industry experts in 18 countries who understand local market dynamics and are committed to ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Our proven solutions enable leading-edge automotive/truck/motorcycle OEMs, dealers, suppliers and aftermarket service providers globally to:
Improve dealer efficiency and profitability
Increase sales and aftermarket performance
Generate new revenue opportunities
Reduce warranty costs and process waste
Enhance technical skills of dealers
Build sustainable customer loyalty
View the full profile