Are you an Office Assistant who is passionate about wellness? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client is a multi-location clinic that has been providing award-winning service for over 60 years. They specialize in many types of care and treatment options and have helped thousands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be sitting at the front desk, greeting patients, scheduling appointments and answering/directing calls.
- Receive payments and balance payment records at the end of the shift
- Maintain gown supplies
- Help process medical records upon request from central billing
- Assist with other general office tasks
- Assist with keeping the office tidy
- Filing and enter in patient information
- Assist with any other miscellaneous duties as needed
- 1 year of office and/or customer service experience
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Ability to type 30 WPM is ideal
- Must be passionate about wellness
- Professional, friendly and personable
- Easygoing but yet a go-getter attitude
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions throughout the day
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. as needed
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Team player and flexible to assist with whatever needs to be done
Hours: Monday – Friday with a Saturday rotation, 40 hours between 6:45am – 7:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Verona, WI
Job I.D. 135505
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that cares about their employees and patients
- Multiple locations and a company that is in growth mode
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Retirement benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Professional development fund
- Free or discounted care
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.
Excel Spreadsheet Creation