Located in St. Louis County within a close-knit community in Missouri is a top-tier 110-bed Skilled Nursing and Rehab Facility with a strong connection to the local community. Their passion is to provide exceptional compassionate patient –focused care within a family-like healing environment.
Candidates must only live in the St. Louis area
Position Focus Skilled Nursing Facility Administrator
- Provide oversight of the daily operations and the facility’s programs.
- Maintain, track, and record pertinent performance indicators.
- Position reports to the Board of Directors.
Benefits of working for this Facility
- Culture is nice, laid back. Longevity – many employees have been there 10-20+ years.
- They offer a homey, small community- residential environment.
- They are a highly rated stand-alone facility with an excellent reputation within the community.
Location: They are located in a fabulous area of St Louis.
Closest Large City and Airport: St. Louis Lambert International Airport
Area Attractions: Zoo, Arch, Parks, Festivals, typical large city events
Schools: Good schools in the area
Requirements Skilled Nursing Facility Administrator
- Experienced Missouri LNHA, stable, someone that can easily assimilate into a progressive skilled nursing facility setting preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and Missouri NHA License required.
- Effective communication and ability to motivate a team.
Contact: Karen Luetkemeyer
Nielsen Healthcare Group is the interim division of the Merraine Group. Since 1991, Nielsen has proudly served 805 healthcare facilities, while filling more than 2,500 facilities. The firm's outstanding track record of filling management roles across the country has earned Nielsen recognition from numerous hospital associations, as well as the nation's largest GPO's. Nielsen Healthcare specializes in the placement of nurses, healthcare supervisors, directors, and hospital C-level management at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. They place professionals throughout all hospital departments: Nursing, Behavioral Health, Emergency, ICU, Med / Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics / NICU, Women’s Health, Informatics, HIM, and Laboratory.
To learn more about Nielsen Healthcare Group: Click Here
Nursing Home Care