Outside of our main product, the title insurance policy, we also offer closing and escrow services, as well as other title-related services. We help protect the rights of both residential and commercial property owners against unexpected legal and financial claims that may arise after closing. Coverages can vary by state or locality, but our nationwide expertise can handle them all. This expertise allows us to help lenders, builders, developers, attorneys, and real estate professionals grow and succeed. We are also a provider of annuity and life insurance products, providing deferred annuities, including fixed index annuities, fixed rate annuities, and immediate annuities and indexed universal life insurance through our wholly-owned subsidiary, FGL Holdings ("F&G). FNF® is consistently recognized as an industry leader by highly respected organizations. Accolades bestowed on the company over the past decade include:
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Field Administration
- Operation Departments
- Organize Appointments
- Setting Up Files
- Telephone Consultations