National waste water treatment equipment company is looking for an experienced, professional service technician for service of their equipment into municipal and industrial accounts located throughout the US. Technician will oversee remote monitoring and repairs to customer equipment and periodically visit client sites to ensure equipment is operable and functioning properly. Technician will also be involved in new site installation of equipment and act as company representative to ensure client retention.
Specific responsibilities include:
1 Maintenance of waste water equipment at customer sites
2. Remote monitoring of customer equipment
3. Repair, when necessary, customer equipment
4. Repair and program PLC's associated with WW equipment
5. Communicate with customer on a regular basis
6. Report all customer interactions, work and repair to VP of Operations in a timely manner
7. Maintain through records of all work accomplished
8. Willingness to travel up to 40-50% at times
9. Occasional travel to company headquarters for training and meeting
10. Work remotely from home based office.
Company offers a base salary of 50-70K, bonus opportunities, cell phone, laptop computer d expenses, 401K contribution and comprehensive benefits package
Company is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
1. At least 5 years of direct equipment repair and maintenance experience
2. Very strong knowledge of and prior repair and programming of PLCs.
3, Prior work on air compressors
4. Prior work in waste water industry desired, but not required
5. Ability to work well from home based office
6. Willingness to travel up to 50%
7. Two year degree in related HVAC field desired, but not required.
8. Proven ability to work well on own and in team environment.