Employment Solutions of New York (ESNY) is currently seeking skilled and experienced Tech Repair individuals available to work in the Dallas area. The Tech Repair individual will be working for a well- established organization that has become a market leader in Business-to-Business electronic repair.
Skilled and experienced candidates will be responsible:
• Testing, updating, and furbishing a variety of electronics from computers, laptops, notebooks, cell phones, gaming consoles, etc.
• Visually inspecting product for damage.
• Troubleshooting / diagnosing problems and areas of concern (may require minor soldering skills).
• …along with other duties and task as required
• 1-2 years’ experience in electronic-mechanical assembly and troubleshooting
• Associates Degree in Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Commitment to work
• “Do all” attitude
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Ability to multi-task
Hours: Full time positions, Monday – Thursday, 6am – 4:30pm.
If you have the skills and experience noted above, please email your updated resume to Email blocked - click to apply.
Business To Business
Complex Problem Solving