Join the area’s newest and exciting salon & spa - Crowned. Opening soon in the Sylvania area – we will strive to provide the highest level of quality services and help people achieve happiness through their inner and external beauty. The new location will provide a warm, inviting, and chic atmosphere for all.
The Licensed Nail Technician | Manicurist role is to provide and maintain the highest standards of nail services and recommendations. A nail technician must provide excellent guest care and create a feeling of rest and relaxation for spa guests, resulting in high retention and increased treatment and retail sales.
Responsibilities and Duties - Licensed Nail Technician | Manicurist
- Provide guests with thorough and knowledgeable professional nail services, adhering to company protocols.
- Ensure guests receive a detailed prescription for home care regimen after each service.
- Responsible for setting up work station according to standards.
- Required to maintain the established revenue and guest retention goals set for the nail department.
- Upholds and practices the universal health care protocol and standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state/city law and the spa’s policies and procedures when dealing with guests and coworkers.
- Actively promotes spa treatments, retail products, packages, and seasonal promotions.
- Has complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating guests in these areas.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock stations.
- Attends scheduled departmental meetings, trainings and workshops.
- Provides services within the scope of practice of profession as defined by the state/city/ local law, and in accordance with applicable regional laws and regulations.
- Performs gel manicures.
· Highly competitive booth rental
· Incentives for free months
· An awesome work environment with awesome stations, variety of top products, scheduling assistance, etc.
Qualifications and Skills - Licensed Nail Technician | Manicurist
- Must have an applicable state license to perform services.
- Must have received nail training from an accredited/approved nail school.
- 12 to 18 months preferred experience
- Must be available to work varying shifts such as: nights, weekends, and holidays.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge
- Thoroughly educated and understands the anatomy of the body and the effects of the specific techniques utilized to determine whether such application is contraindicated and/or to determine the most beneficial services to recommend to a given individual.
- Possess excellent communication skills and provide legible and articulate communication.
- Skilled at nail art a plus.
- Computer literate.
- Must possess a cooperative and positive attitude, exercising reason.
- Exercises dependability and willingness to work with schedule flexibility.
- Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to the needs of the guests and co-workers.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity, and concern for guests' needs with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Collaboration and partnering – Identifies opportunities and takes action to build relationships between individuals, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.