Job Description (Essential Functions and Primary Responsibilities):
· This position is responsible for all providing technical and application support for the Trading Floor which includes:
o Daily trading support for global markets business
o Daily system operations
o System incident control
o Issue management
· Managing Level 1 & Level 2 support of front to middle office trading systems with internal / external parties.
· Vendor Management
· Development and maintenance of process related manuals
· Scripting skill - PowerShell and Python
· Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to deal with users and vendors
· Ability to work in fast paced/stressful situations
· Strong communication skills
· Team player
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· Fluent in Chinese Mandarin a plus
Haitong International Securities (USA) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recruits and employs people without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, status as a Vietnam-era, disabled or other covered veteran and any additional categories protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
· At least 3-5 years of experience in similar roles and environments
· Solid knowledge of Equities trading application support for global market business.
· Solid knowledge of trading applications such as Bloomberg, Fidessa USTP etc.
· Solid experience in client FIX connectivity setup.
· Familiar with US market specification especially on NYSE, NASDAQ, US Liquidity pools, etc.
· Good understanding of order life cycle, types, workflow and market data.
Hands-on experience to manage networking and infrastructure setup is a plus.
Process Improvements (Business)