What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to this growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For” across the nation!
Looking for some GREAT benefits? How does this sound? 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement and 401K. Sound good? Keep reading!
Business Performance Advisor (Outside Sales Consultant)
As a Business Performance Advisor, you will identify value-added opportunities and sell solutions for complex human resource needs. You will be responsible for the consultative selling of Insperity's personnel management services to the small- to medium-sized business market.
We offer a guaranteed base plus bonuses with no cap on commissions, as well as no territory restrictions. In this position, we provide professional sales training, giving you the tools to persevere and become the best in the industry!
Here are some more of the cool things you will get to do:
- Call on business owners to explain how Insperity can take their company to the next level
- Complete required sales paperwork in a timely manner and finalize new client contracts
- Travel throughout the market area – open territories
- Accomplish sales goals determined by management
Here is what we are looking for so you will be successful:
- Minimum of 5 years’ business-to-business sales experience
- Successful and stable track record of excellence
- Ability to aggressively prospect for new business
- Positive and consultative winning attitude
- Desire to further your independence
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Business To Business