This is a contract position in Louisville, KY
No Corp to Corp, H1B Visa or Sponsorship Provided
00 percent travel.
Travel Tech works with a team, provide support throughout offices, hospitals and Rehab sites.
PC Tech Job Requirements:
The PC Technician will sometimes involve sitting up workstation and new computers and using Wire Management System.
• Responsible for PC, printers, scanners installing, OS Upgrade and imagining.
• Demonstrate skill set that includes troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Experience in printer sharing installation and configuration
• Basic PC trouble shooting skills similar to a Tier 1 support positions.
• Located less than one hour from SDF airport
• Travel up to 100% travel; travel rate applies
• Excellent organization skill with hands-on technical knowledge with a strong work ethic
• Must work be able to work independently and multi-task in a technically-evolving, multi-faceted environment.
• Work in a healthcare environment inside facility buildings and following state regulations by maintaining a clean work environment and removing all unnecessary materials.
• Motivated to deliver a high degree of customer service.
• Ability to translate and explain customer issues to users in ways that makes sense and apply to their daily business needs
• Technical skills and knowledge of healthcare industry plus
• Must be able to communicate the needs of your work load to your project manager on and off site.
• The ability to execute installs and have proficient working knowledge of basic PC computer applications.
Great customer service is needed
Must be able to pass background, drug screen and have good driving record
see above for other responsibilities
Installations (Computer Systems)