To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1790 Maplelawn Drive
Troy, MI 48084
- Chelsea Walker
- Phone: 248-519-9740
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experienced Automotive Sales Manager
The Suburban Collection • Troy, MI
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our future. Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment. Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own.
We will continually strive to define, improve and operate by setting the highest standards in the retail automobile industry.
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
- Help manage all other aspects of the sales department
- Desk Deals, Track Gross Logs and RDR cars
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Prior sales experience REQUIRED
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understanding of inventory control
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
- Professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
What We Offer
- Unparalleled training program - One of the top Sales and Service Training Programs in the area
- Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy
- Opportunity to earn The Suburban Collection President’s Club Award
- Vacation pay
- Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop
- Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations
- Ranked #26 on Crain’s 2017 Fast 50: Fastest-Growing Companies
- 401k with company match
- Maternity leave
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x annual income
- Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses)
- Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion in 2014