Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for an Accounts Payable Analyst, for our Retail client located in Deerfield. This company is one of the world’s largest retail-owned cooperatives, serving over 60 countries. They are looking for an AP Analyst to join their growing team on a temporary-to-hire basis, and the ideal candidate would be able to interview immediately and start shortly after.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process, monitor, and reconcile invoices for Expense, Lumber, MSA, and EDI.
• Resolve outstanding issues related to suspense, rejections, and questions with invoices
• Assist, train, and collaborate with associates and vendors to ensure data received is accurate, processed efficiently, and timely
• Review and research AP issues and assist with statement reconciliation
• Balance, monitor, reconcile and follow-up on transactions and monthly inputs that post into Lawson
• Aid in the completion of various self-audit control checklists
• Create and monitor reporting and processes to ensure data accuracy and trends
• Analyze and troubleshoot to resolve issues
• EDI or Concur experience a must
• 2+ years of AP experience
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Working knowledge of basic Excel functions
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles