If you are looking for uncapped income potential and a solid work-life balance, we have the opportunity for you!
Founded in 1959, Hi-Line is a third-generation, family-owned, debt-free, national distributor of after-market industrial maintenance (MRO) products. Our corporate culture is based upon a genuine commitment to our employees’ success while offering the highest quality service and products available to our customers. Our Territory Sales and Service Managers own and operate a fully stocked van designed to sell, service, and deliver thousands of different electrical and mechanical maintenance products to end-users.
We readily service any facility with a maintenance department or industries using after-market industrial products including:
Although industrial sales experience is a plus, it is certainly not required. We have successful Territory Sales and Service Managers with various professions. Regardless of where you have been, Hi-Line’s world-class products and sales training programs will put you on the fast track to success.
- Servicing a protected territory with thousands of potential customers
- Repeat sales on consumable products. Most customers serviced multiple times each month.
- The ability to sell and service over 30 different industries, including essential businesses
- Uncapped commissions, lucrative bonus plans, and a mileage reimbursement program
- Independently operating your own Mobile Store fully stocked with superior products
- Having a highly qualified Division Service Manager who has been where you are going
- World-class support from home office team members providing on-going training, tailored marketing materials, customized inventory replenishment, and a designated Account Manager all at no cost to you
- Excellent company benefits as a W-2 team member including medical and dental
- A rewarding 401(k) program
- A debt-free, third-generation family-owned business
Hi-Line is an equal opportunity employer. Hi-Line does not discriminate based on age, race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender, or religion.
Key words: account, account management, aviation, b2b, bolt, business, business opportunity, chemical, commission, confidence, connector, consultative, consumable, contributor, customer service, customer, distributor, electrical, employ, employee, employment, end user, entrepreneur, fastener, franchise, freedom, government, growth, GSA, hydraulic, independence, independent, industrial, investment, job, local, maintenance, management, manager, marine, mechanical, military, mobile, MRO, nut, operation, operational, opportunity, ownership, partnership, parts, relationship, repair, representative, risk, risk-taker, route, route sales, sales, screw, self-determination, self-reliant, service, specialist, store, supply, tangible, territory, tool, trucking, work, work-from-home, industrial supplies, franchisee, franchisor, engineer, engineering, contract employee, store manager, service manager, inventory control manager, service manager, parts manager, distribution, electrical supply, mechanical supply, commercial parts, be your own boss, flexible schedule