CTR Group is seeking Industrial Maintenance Technicians in Sanford, FL area.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
CTR Group is a full-service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
To provide site safety leadership and ensure facility compliance with corporate safety standards. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
· Plan and perform installation, repair and maintenance procedures electrical, electronic and mechanical production equipment.
· Fabricate equipment from sketches or drawings as required.
· Bend and run conduit.
· Install, diagnose/repair AC and DC motors and drives, transformers and motor starters.
· Repair control circuits and size motor overload heaters based on load as directed.
· Minimum of 3+ years Manufacturing or Industrial Maintenance experience is required
· Associates degree in a related technical field is preferred
· Experience with PLC troubleshooting, AC/DC motors and drives, hydraulic circuits, power distributors, etc. is required
· Strong math skills
· Ability to read and interpret blue prints and schematics.
EOE M/F Vet
Programmable Logic Controllers
Production Equipment Controls