Do you like to entertain? Play games?
Why not get paid to do both!
Meadowbrook of La Grange is looking for Activity Aides to join our team of Care Champions.
Our ideal candidate will love working with Seniors and share a passion for fun !
Our Activity team believes in life enrichment and creates joyful living experiences throughout the day for all participants that join our activities! From Bingo to Exercise class we try to capture the essence that is in all of our residents.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Provide activity programming for the residents on assigned unit/floors
- Assist with large group programming
- Assist with family events
- Assist with outings to the community
- Assess each resident on assigned unit/floor in conjunction with the Minimum Data Set (MDS)
- Work with the interdisciplinary team to develop care plan goals and/or approaches for each resident on assigned unit/floor
- Record resident participation in the activity program
- Write progress notes at least quarterly for each resident on assigned unit/floor, in conjunction with the MDS
- Promote positive customer relations by being respectful, helpful, positive and professional in all contact within the facility and out in the community