This position requires great people skills. The individual must be skilled at listening to clients, capturing issues, and guiding them through issue resolution. The individual must be courteous, well spoken, and not easily shaken. Previous call center, telephony, and networking experience is a great plus for the position(s). Candiate will work closely with Vendors, Technicians, Engineering, and Management.
We are a 24X7X365 service operation. As such, prospective analysts must be open to working nonstandard 2nd, 3rd and/or weekend shifts and working after hours on call shifts. All prospective analysts are required to pass a criminal background check.
• Telephony systems (e.g. mobile, audioconference, corporate telephony, unified communications, Cisco and/or Avaya telephone and switch support.)
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills. Required proficiency in both spoken and written English required.
• Experience with Service Now implementation or design.
• Communication and collaboration systems including MS outlook email, video conferencing and VoIP telephony systems; mobile telephony; Web and audio conferencing
• Capability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
• Capable of producing systems documentation and process manuals in support of operations if required.
Certifications that add value; Any Cisco, CompTIA Network +, Avaya, Service Now, Microsoft, Aruba Wireless, and CompTIA Security +.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Server Supported Gaming