Candidate Ambassador / Recruiting Coordinator
6 Months plus possible extension or perm
As a candidate ambassador, you are one of the main conduits between candidates and their future teams.
You are instrumental in ensuring the quality of candidates’ experiences throughout the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and on-boarding processes.
You keep the process organized and actively maintain clear lines of communication with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates.
Partner with recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers, and on-boarding teams to deliver an organized, engaging, and fun candidate experience for all potential candidates.
Schedule interviews, organize candidate travel arrangements, and reserve conference rooms.
Meet and greet candidates and other visitors.
Partner cross-functionally on reimbursements, background checks, visas, relocation, and on-boarding
Process offer letters and other new hire documentation.
Special projects and other administrative responsibilities.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a recruiting or HR organization.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - high degree of professionalism in email / phone messaging.
- Proven ability to assess and improve processes.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Google Docs.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems a plus.
- Great sense of humor a must.
No Sub-Contract, Third Parties or Corp to Corp arrangements! W2 only!
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Send resume to URL blocked - click to apply
Follow us on LinkedIn for job updates. URL blocked - click to apply
Applicant Tracking Systems