To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stuart, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Specialist
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manpower is representing a client in the Stuart area that is seeking to hire Customer Service Specialists.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivering "WOW" Service by answering a preset number of inbound calls based on scheduled shift and performing diagnostic troubleshooting
- Utilizing deductive reasoning to ask probing questions, gather information and determine the correct course of action for each caller while ensuring all safety protocols are adhered to strictly
- Demonstrating independence and initiative to find creative, unique solutions to complex issues
- Effectively communicating with customers to obtain pertinent information & understand their requests
- Effectively managing a heavy influx of job specific information via email updates and memos and demonstrating accountability for acting immediately on such updates
- Acting Like An Owner as it relates to building job knowledge by demonstrating focus on information retention in training classes as well on the job coaching and inquisitively asking questions
- Seeking ways to respectfully challenge the status quo and current practices to answer the questions "What more can we do?" and ""How can we do this better?"
- Determining proper call coding, documentation and routing
- Meeting all call handling metrics for productivity, accuracy and quality
- Ability to apply deductive reasoning to complex situations
- Ability to utilize active listening skills and interpret information which is presented verbally as well as to convey information verbally
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions and correspondence and to document all activity accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts, pricing and equipment
- Ability to understand billing invoicing systems, screens, and codes
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm, use a multiple line telephone in and ACD environment
- Basic experience using Outlook, MS Excel 2007, and MS Word
- Experience using JDE software preferred
- Excellent customer service skills- ability to go above and beyond to meet customer needs
- Must be very organized, multi-task and be detail-oriented
- Must be open to working any shift starting between 8:00am through 2:00pm. Yes, that means, you should be willing to work a 2:00pm- 11:00pm shift.
- Must be able to commit to 2 weeks of training w/o missing a day
- Must be able to work at least one weekend shift each week.
- Must have pleasant telephone voice/manner/etiquette skills
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years of customer service experience in a call center environment preferably in retail, airline, food service or service delivery industry.
- Restaurant/Food Service/Manufacturing and or mechanical background highly desired