The Recruiting Lead at Teleperformance is responsible for developing the company’s approach to recruiting in El Paso, TX. Working with a Talent Acquisition and Operation Leadership, the Recruiting Lead will be our eyes and ears on the ground, providing invaluable insight that shapes our strategy to Recruiting in this area.
● Inspired: You have a high level of desire to do great things and make your mark at Teleperformance.
● Thoughtful: You are very self-aware and understand the value of emotional intelligence.
● Energetic: Your love for your job is infectious and you approach every task with a healthy dose of fun!
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
● Manage, develop and motivate Recruiting Team in a high volume, fast-paced contact center environment.
● Develop and execute on recruiting strategies to build candidate pipeline in support of high volume hiring needs.
● Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring needs in the market.
● Continuously builds relationships with recruiting contacts and partners in the community.
● Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions, assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers and direct reports.
● Achieving highest level of excellence in coaching to help Recruiters be successful in their role.
● Responsible for delivering a best in class new hire experience, including taking ownership of new hire orientation success.
● Ability to show sound judgment by anticipating and prioritizing team needs.
● Interpret and ensure our team is compliance with Company/client specific policies, procedures and initiatives, and all laws.