Are cars your passion, but you are tired of the Flat Rate game? Would you enjoy fixing cars all day long without getting dirty or busting your knuckles? Nissan North America, Inc. in partnership with Kelly Services, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for you, the Automotive Service Professional! Join a team of elite individuals in Smyrna, TN as a Specialist, Techline, who have a passion for fixing cars and helping technicians meet their customer's expectations.
Answers requests from dealership service technicians and provides them with technical information on the diagnosis and repair of customer vehicles. Collects and documents technical information on new vehicle incidents requiring repairs; prepares reports regarding such incidents for further investigation by engineering staff.
- Provides help desk technical assistance and direction to dealership service technicians regarding vehicle maintenance, service or repair. Provides support consistent with brand values, profitability and cost reduction goals.
- Documents all calls requests with required information; searches database for similar and related matches; updates existing reports and closes out completed reports. Analyzes decisions from the customers viewpoint and recommends actions with the customer needs and values in mind.
- Provides feedback from dealership technicians regarding countermeasure procedures to various Nissan North America departments. Teams with people from other organizations, independent of borders (functions, regions and affiliates) to complete reporting requirements.
- Job Knowledge and Skill: Thorough knowledge of the maintenance and repair of automobiles; well-versed in use of technical service manuals and tools. Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience: Three or more years of directly related professional level automotive experience.
- Education: High school diploma or GED. Related experience, college or technical courses, seminars and OE training a plus. Certification as an ASE Master Technician preferred.
- Computer Skills: Typing test will be required. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other PC applications.
- Travel: No travel
Kelly Services at Nissan is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all. Applicants will be considered for all positions regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
Smyrna Tennessee United States of America