To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- California, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Esthetician - Esthetician
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa • California, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Are you looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks? Then look no further because Hand and Stone wants to talk to you!!
We are in search of a Licensed Esthetician looking for a long term role in a stable and positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! Your expertise in skin care and product knowledge will make you an important part of our team. We book your appointments and provide all supplies so you can focus on the client.
Experience for yourself what makes Hand and Stone like no other spa in the world!
- Experienced and recently graduated estheticians welcome!
- Perform consecutive 50 minute facials, Microdermabrasion, hair removal and other skin care services
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness benefits of facials while making appropriate recommendations on product purchases as well as facial frequency
- Must adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
- Must carry Professional liability insurance
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product line as it relates to estheticians
- Must be customer service oriented
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation and generous bonuses
- Our Lifestyle Program provides steady clientele & you can build your books quickly
- Big earning potential with add-on services & upgrades
- PAID training on NuFACE, LED Phototherapy, Microdermabrasion and more
- Flexible schedules
- Growth opportunities
- Convenient location
- Steady clientele
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
- Professional and safe work environment
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance