To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2465 Kuser Road
Trenton, NJ 08690
- Yvonne Edgerton
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lennar Homes • Trenton, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary of Position Requirements
Administrative support for department/managers, including the preparation of business letters, memos, standard operation forms and correspondence via fax, phone, email and courier. Additional responsibilities include arranging conference calls, coordinating travel, file organization and ensuring arrival of documents at divisional offices for use during on-going meetings.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general support to the Division President and Directors
- Receptionist of the division
· Prepare weekly production status reports enter into Excel spreadsheet
- Handle and screen all incoming/outgoing mail and faxes and incoming calls
- Type and proofread letters, memos, reports, and other correspondence
- Establish and maintain appropriate documentation and files as needed
- Make business travel arrangements for executive level division associates
- Order supplies, food and other gifts as necessary for the Division
- Coordinate company meetings and events
- Work on various special projects as assigned by Division President
- Compile presentation materials for quarterly operations review meetings
- Cross train in other areas as necessary
Education and Experience Requirements
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in administration
· Excellent written, oral and organizational
· Must possess professional attitude to represent the company in a positive manner
· Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Daily communication with Management, Associates and other outside entities. External contacts where the matters discussed require some resourcefulness, patience and clarity.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate computer keyboard, calculator and telephone equipment.
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associates.