Sales Representative - Travel/Re-Location Opportunities
Are you looking for some extra work to kick start your Career?
Maybe you are looking for a new purposeful career?
Would you like to work in other parts of the USA like Indianapolis?
Would travel be high up on your 'To-Do' List?
Purpose can tick all of those boxes!
We are currently looking for 6 individuals to join our energetic, ambitious and competitive sales team to embark on a new challenge with us as a Sales Representative. This role will involve full training being completed in our office in Downtown Atlanta for our new campaign that will then be based out of Indianapolis.
Purpose is an up and coming market leader in the Atlanta region. We are growing at an exceptional rate and need people to join our team set for Indianapolis in the coming months. We are recognized for delivering a high level of service on behalf of our clients and bringing their first-class products to their customer base. If you want to join a company that is passionate about its customers and clients, that really look after their staff and that have a fabulous progression scheme then this is the role for you!
What you can expect as a Sales Representative:
- Implement high standards of customer service & sales on behalf of our clients
- Strong understanding of customer service and how to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to drive performance within a team of customer service advisors to ensure quality targets & KPI's are consistently met in a customer-focused environment.
- Coaching and development of new employees once established
- Developing staff through daily workshops and ongoing mentoring
- Results driven as you will work within a target orientated environment
- Take ownership of issues and problems and find effective solutions
This is a fantastic role for a driven and ambitious person, career changer or recent graduate/intern looking to step up their career. This role will develop at an incredibly fast rate; we need someone who can embrace this change and challenge.
In return for your hard work you will be given access to a structured training program with ongoing support and mentorship from senior members of the organization to ensure you are constantly developing and have the opportunity for genuine career progression.
WAIT THERE’S MORE: There are also a wide range of bonuses available including: Great Competitive Compensation up to $70k Per year, Social Nights, Financial Bonuses and Travel Opportunities.
Must be over the age of 18 and allowed to work in the US as we do not provide sponsorship at this time.
For More Information – CLICK APPLY!
What we want in our new Sales Representative
- Experience working within a customer service environment (desirable)
- Experience of managing a retail team or retail contracts in a contact centre (desirable)
- Motivation to develop your career to the next level
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Implement training and development programs daily
- Experience of growing teams and increasing head count (desirable)
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Track record of achievement and success
- Ability to move to Indianapolis to work with our new client upon completion of training in Atlanta
Training And Development