To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1601 Weld Road
Bolingbrook, IL 60123
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable/Travel & Expense Specialist
Ari Walsh • Bolingbrook, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Have fun at work at a well-known Fortune 500 company in the consumer products industry located in Bolingbrook. We are looking for an Accounts Payable/Travel & Expense Specialist who has previous experience with new employee set-up, training and documentation, monitoring card usage, delinquent accounts, and approval issues. This position will handle/process all T&E reimbursements for both Pay Card and out-of-pocket expenses. Accounts Payable/Travel & Expense Specialist will pay up to $24/hr. depending on experience.
- Monitor Pay Card activity for usage, compliance, and misuse. Monitor credit limits and responsible for activating and terminating accounts.
- Point of contact for employees regarding all questions around the T&E including the Pay Card program.
- Administer Paymode X set-up and maintenance for the employee direct deposit program relating to the reimbursement of out of pocket expenses.
- Process weekly T&E expenses related to P-Card and out-of-pocket transactions.
- Provide customer service to all corporate and field personnel regarding T&E policies and procedures.
- Prepare file upload extracts for out of pocket expense reimbursements.
- Monitor employee reimbursements for re-payment of expenses not approved by the T&E policy.
- Audit expense reports and monitor compliance.
- Point of contact for monthly car rental direct bill accounts.
- Concur user support and new user trainer.
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Travel & Entertainment Administrator / auditing experience minimum 2 years
- High degree of integrity dealing with confidential information
Special Position Requirements:
- PC Skills Word and Excel experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- SAP or Concur knowledge a plus
- Normal office demands
- Minimal Travel
- Occasional overtime on evenings and/or weekends required