CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 38 years of experience, has another job opportunity available.
Our Client is seeking a Hotel Housekeeper in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Earn $11.00 per hour at this full-time, temp-to-hire position. Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- High School Degree or Equivalent (GED)
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- CareersUSA - Cherry Hill
- Ph: 856-667-0700
- Fx: 856-667-2188
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardworking And Dedicated
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: CH-Hskpr/BrkfstAtndt
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.